Contact: editor@nationalinquisition.com

Friday, September 19, 2014

KY Senator Calls Climate Change 'Made Up Science;' Skeptics Call Kentucky 'Made Up State'


With the People's Climate March approaching this weekend, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) announced a new investigation he hopes will discredit some of the climate scientists, whom he claims "are making up their facts." This comes as some skeptics claim the senator himself may be making up the state of Kentucky. 

"Kentucky is a hoax" claims a spokesperson for a group of Kentucky deniers. "It's just a money-making scheme for the bourbon industry." As evidence, the group cites the fact that none of them have ever been there. 

Although a vast majority of geographers and the state's 4.38 million residents believe in Kentucky, as a news organization, the Inquisition must give equal weight to both sides of the argument.

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center   on this email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact his email address: miraculouscentre@gmail.com  or through His private WhatsApp number is +393512071278. My Blog: https://righteva05.blogspot.com  

    ReplyDelete